The Great Lakes ACG Capital Connection is THE dynamic networking, deal sourcing, and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who from the M&A industry. Each year, nearly 1,000 investment bankers, buyers, sellers, lenders, and middle market professionals attend this event.
The attendee list is now available for download as of 9/1/2018.
Now in its’ 10th year, the Great Lakes Capital Connection has grown to become the premier regional M&A industry conference of the fall, co-hosted by seven chapters of ACG including Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, and Western Michigan. The mission of the conference is to bring together senior level leaders to share ideas, learn and most importantly, develop new business and dealflow! If you are looking for a room full of deals, our goal is to deliver! We anticipate a capacity crowd with a strong regional, and national presence.
The Great Lakes ACG Capital Connection co-chairs are Jeff Pratt and Mark Hollis.
- Connect with more that 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals, and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnership, and exit strategies
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities
- Golf Outing for early arrivers on the afternoon of September 4 at the Brickyard Golf Course at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Newly Renovated Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
About the Association for Corporate Growth
Founded in 1954, the Association for Corporate Growth has 59 chapters and 14,500 members around the world. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth.
Join the 2018 GLCC Sponsors
Looking for new business development opportunities with private equity groups, investment bankers, capital and top-tier service providers? We are currently accepting sponsorship applications.