Dear ACG Members & Friends of the Great Lakes Capital Connection (GLCC) Conference
After much deliberation and in light of the current situation with COVID-19, our Executive Committee has made the decision to cancel the “in-person” 2020 GLCC conference in Pittsburgh, PA. This is not a decision that was made lightly, but one made in the best interest of everyone’s health and safety.
We have decided instead to hold a virtual ACG GLCC. The details are being worked out and we ask you to continue to hold September 10, 2020 on your calendar and we will keep you apprised as we progress with the program.
The next ACG GLCC “in-person” conference will take place on September 8-9, 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
Wishing you good health & safety!
GREAT LAKES ACG CAPITAL CONNECTION
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 1,000 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities