Registering for a DealSource Table
Registering for a Capital Connection Table
Please read the following notes before registering for a Capital Connection table:
- Capital Connection tables are for Private Equity funds only. If you are a Investment Bank interested in participating in DealSource please register for a DealSource Table. If you are neither but would still like to attend please use our general attendee registration form.
- Registering for Capital Connection table does not guarantee meetings during DealSource. Meetings are allocated on a first come first serve basis when the registration software opens (date TBD).
Lastly a Capital Connection table registration allows for 2 attendees so please be sure to click "Save & Add Guest" here:
To register your second attendee.
Additional attendees (outside of the initial 2) must be registered separately at the rate of $340 dollars. Instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.
Registering an Additional Attendee
About the GLCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 850 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 850 influential business professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh and Western Michigan chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renown speakers and panelists
- Uncover new deals and opportunities
Interested in sponsoring the 2014 GLCC in Columbus?
Visit the link below to download the 2014 GLCC Sponsor Prospectus: