Excited about the 2014 GLCC in Columbus?
We are too. Unfortunately we're not quite ready to accept registrations yet. But if you join our mailing list using the form below we will email when the registration goes live.
About the GLCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 900 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 900 influential business professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh and Western Michigan chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renown speakers and panelists
- Uncover new deals and opportunities
Interested in sponsoring the 2014 GLCC in Columbus?
Visit the link below to download the 2014 GLCC Sponsor Prospectus: