About the GLCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 600 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 600 influential business professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh and Western Michigan chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Celebrate prominent dealmakers
- Learn from renown speakers and panelists
- Uncover new deals and opportunities
- Experience amenities in PNC Park, one of Major League Baseball’s finest venues